The XVIIth Heraldry Symposium, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of establishment of the Heraldry Cabinet within the Office of the President of the Republic of Moldova, is scheduled the 27 April 2023, at the National History Museum of Moldova.
Dr. hab. Eugen SAVA, general director of the National History Museum of Moldova
* M.c. Mariana ŞLAPAC, president of the National Heraldry Committee
1. Dr. Ana BOLDUREANU (National History Museum of Moldova)- “Plumburi medievale vest-europene pentru stofe, descoperite în Republica Moldova (secolele XVI-XVII) (II)” (= Western European medieval lead for fabrics, discovered in the Republic of Moldova (16th-17th centuries), II);
2. Dr. SZEKERES Attila István (Association of Heraldry and Vexillology from Transylvania, Sfântu Gheorghe) – “Reprezentarea stemei Transilvaniei la cumpăna dintre secolele al XVI-lea şi al XVII-lea” (= Depiction of the coat of arms of Transylvania at the turn of the 16th and 17th centuries);
3. Dr. hab. Oleg NAUMOV (Society of Genealogy, Heraldry and Archives “Paul Gore”) – “«Armorialul general al familiilor nobile din Imperiul Rus» ca sursă istorică” (= “The general armorial of the noble families of the Russian Empire” as a historical source);
4. Dr. Sergius CIOCANU (Institute of Cultural Heritage)- “Desluşirea mobilelor sigiliului Vâlcovului de la începutul secolului al XIX-lea” (= Deciphering the charges of the Vâlcov seal from the beginning of the 19th century);
5. Alexandru MOLCOSEAN (History Institute, Chisinau)- “Un proiect de stemă al Republicii Autonome Sovietice Socialiste Moldoveneşti din 1924” (= A project of the coat of arms of the Moldavian Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic from 1924);
6. Dr. Tudor-Radu TIRON (National Committee of Heraldry, Genealogy and Sigilography of the Romanian Academy) – “Un proiect necunoscut de emblemă a Bucureştilor” (= An unknown emblematic project of Bucharest);
7. Dr. hab. Andriy GRECHYLO (Institute of Ukrainian Archeography and Sursology “M. S. Hrushevskîi” of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Lviv Section) – “Problemele noii heraldici municipale ucrainene, pe exemplul simbolurilor satelor de la frontiera cu România” (= The problems of the new Ukrainian municipal heraldry, on the example of the symbols of the villages on the border with Romania);
8. Ihor IANUSKEVICH (Ukrainian Heraldic Society, Mykolaiv) – “Steme de autor, oficializate recent în raioanele Adâncata şi Herţa, regiunea Cernăuţi”(= Coats of arms recently officialized in Adâncata and Herţa districts, Chernivtsi region);
9. Angela FURTUNĂ (Office of the President of the Republic of Moldova) – “Simion Odainic. Portretul unui artist heraldic la cea de a 85-a aniversare” (= Simion Odainic. Portrait of a heraldic artist on his 85th birthday);
10. Dr. Silviu TABAC (Office of the President of the Republic of Moldova) – “Heraldistul Constantin Bogatov (1957 – 2021)” (= Heraldist Constantin Bogatov, 1957 – 2021).
The symposium also comprises the unveiling of the temporary exhibitions “Carte de heraldică ucraineană” (= Ukrainean heraldry books) and “Cu stemele la masă – în lume și acasă…” (= At table with the coats of arms, abroad and at home).